- Top Ranked Speciality Programs in U.S. News & World Report include: #8 Intellectual Property Law, #6 International Law, #11 Health Law1
- Ranked #9 for Greatest Resources for Women by Princeton Review in 2019 2
- Five specializations available: General MLS, Business, Health Care Compliance, Technology, and Cybersecurity
- If you select the Business, Health Care Compliance, Technology, or Cybersecurity specialization, you will earn a certificate in addition to your MLS degree.
- Those who choose the Health Care Compliance track may be eligible to earn an additional certificate accredited by the Compliance Certificate Board (CCB).
1 U.S. News – Top Law Schools – American University
2 Princeton Review – Law School Rankings – Greatest Resources for Women