California University of Pennsylvania
California University of Pennsylvania’s (Cal U) online master of science (M.S.) in legal studies focuses on law and public policy in a local, regional and international sense. The three concentrations offered follow along this vein:
- Criminal Justice: focus on the law and the branches of government, examine the roots of the Constitution and how laws and policies have emerged in today’s society, applicable for careers such as government officials, lobbyists, policy analysts, research assistants and lawyers.
- Homeland Security: concentrates on the methodology of security, emergency management and infrastructure protection, explores the recurring demands of professional justice duty, and public servants.
- Law & Public Policy: prepares those who will assume leadership positions in the justice sector to make substantial contributions to the betterment of the legal and justice systems and the community served.
In addition, students may also choose to earn a certificate in one of the three areas above. The program requires 30 credit hours to complete. Full-time and part-time options are available.
California University of Pennsylvania Online M.S. in Legal Studies Program Overview
Program Name: Online Master of Science in Legal Studies
- Part-Time and Full-Time
- Asynchronous and Synchronous
- Criminal Justice
- Homeland Security
- Law and Public Policy
Program Length: 30 Credits; One Year, Full-Time or Two Years, Part-Time
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0; students with under 3.0 GPA may apply for conditional admission
- Official Transcripts
- TOEFL Minimum Score Requirement: 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer based)
- IELTS Minimum Score Requirement: 6.0
Please contact the program to determine if the program is available for your state of residence.
Information on this page was last updated in December 2019. If you have additional information that is best fit for this page, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.